We often get asked by prospective tenants how they can better their chance at getting a rental, so here are a few tips that will help you help us to make our decision.
- Attend a viewing or get someone to view on your behalf
- Have your references ready when coming to a viewing- we ask for two minimum
- Always be honest in your application
- If you’re interested in the property, fill out an application and get it back to us right away. You can apply online via our website https://www.tandtpropertymanagement.co.nz/tenancy-application-form/
- Engage in conversation at viewings and ask questions- this will help us to remember you over other applicants
- First impressions count
For any other questions you may have get in touch and we can help you out!